Best Home Printers
BEST HOME PRINTERS
Choosing a home printer can be difficult because of many given options. Therefore, this article will provide you the buying guide with simple explanations, and recommendations for you to get a perfect one.
Here are some considerations to pick a best printer:
- How many types are they?
Inkjet or laser printer is a confused issued of all printer buyers.
- Inkjet printers are leading the market because it satisfies almost users’ needs in printing anything as essays, pie charts or photos. It also costs a cheaper price to replace a cartridge than a laser toner. However, its printed text is not as sharp as from a laser printer. In addition, it seems to be typically slower in running.
- Laser printers are popular in office because they can print quickly, reliably, sharp and cheaper in a large amout. It is affordable for buyers but it may take you a high cost in replacing color laser toner.
If you use printer in a limited quantity, inkjet printer is the best one for you, but you want to print in a large quantity, use it frequently and need the printing done quickly, a laser printer should be highly considered.
- What are the features?
Determine the features that you need.
- Multifunction: allows your printers to faxing, scanning and copying.
- Automatic duplex printing (two-side printing): that printing or scanning both sides of the page without requiring you manually flip the page over.
- Resolution: select a printer with high resolution and over 1440 dpi is good.
- Operating cost: calculate the money paid for replacement of ink cartridges and paper.
- Speed: if you frequently use the machine in printing a large amount of paper, you should consider to this feature to know how many pages printed per minute.
- How are Connectivity Options?
Nowadays, many printers offer multiple connectivity options via USB – a plug and play technology, Ethernet – directly connect to a home or office network, Wifi – a wireless printing from mobile device.
- How much do they cost?
To know how much you will spend on a home printer, it is highly suggested to think about your needs. Do you need a printer with fax, scanner and copier? Is it necessary to have a print fast or print quality more important? A cheap or an expensive one depends on the features you want.
The following products are highly recommended for the outstanding features:
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 is an Inkjet Printer with Fax, Scanner and Copier as well. It features with double side printing, capable of 20 ipm black and white and 20 ipm color; 35-page auto document feeder and very high quality of printed photos. This machine offers you all connectivity options you need; especially, Wifi that can connect to your mobile device as Iphone, Ipads and Adroid devices.
At the price tag of $196, this multifunctional printer can satisfy all your needs.
- Canon PIXMA MX922
For $214, it is a great deal for good reputation. It is not only a printer but also a Fax, Scanner and Copier. Therefore, it can satisfy all requirements of an individual as well as a small business.
It is outstanding with highlight features of resolutions of 9600 x 2400 dpi; five inks, rather than then usual for, to deliver great photos; a special tray for printing onto the CDs or DVDs; especially a built-in 3” screen to view images when plugging a camera. It also offers duplex printing speed with the mono output at fifteen a minute while color at ten. It also offers
Cannon PIXMA MX922 provides a wide range of connectivity to both Windows and Mac computer and any device with wifi accessibility as Iphones, Ipads and Android devices by using its own app.
- Brother HL3170CDW
This machine is a color laser printer offering automatically double side printing, 250-sheet tray, a maximum of 23 ppm mono and resolution of 600 x 2400 dpi. It is a stand-alone printer, so there is no fax, scanner and copier as well.
Brother HL3170CDW can connect via Wifi and mobile device connectivity by using Brother iprint&scan app.
Brother HL3170CDW is as an extremely high quality printer so it costs $229.
Clarifying your needs will help you narrow down your selection. With the above highlights, it may help you to hunt a perfect home printer.